Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs™


Today when I woke up I was watching the news and was waiting for the weather. When the weather portion of the news came up I was astonished to see that the weather was slight winds a temperature of 65°F and cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs I have never heard of that before. Food falling from the sky that is crazy talk.
At first I thought that I was losing my mind. So then I looked at the television again and saw that I wasn’t losing my mind. The weather was actually true, I later found out that day. Yes, that’s right I was walking out of he deli I had just had my lunch and a giant meatball was twenty feet above my head. I quickly ran towards an over hang and then returned back home.
When I was back at home safe and sound I watched the news for the third time today and saw that this was a state emergency that meatballs were falling from the sky. The rest of the day I stayed inside and went to bed early. When I awoke the next morning I swore that yesterday was just a dream.

No comments: